» NON-SURGICAL TREATMENTS
FAQ: Frequently asked questions
- Treatments with Pulsed Light and Radiofrequency increase collagen production on skin and on the subcutaneous tissue with resultant skin tightening. [More about Radiofrequency].
- Laser treatment for face rejuvenescence is called “resurfacing with laser” and is a frequent technique used to rejuvenate the face and to treat facial wrinkles and skin injures. [More about Laser].
- Mesotherapy is a technique used for the treatment of cellulite, facial and body flaccidity, localized fat deposits, skin aging, wrinkles, photoaging, hair fall and pain [Más sobre Mesotherapy].
- Sequential Presotherapy Presotherapy is a medical or aesthetic treatment intended to perform lymphatic drainage by means of air pressure. [More about Presotherapy].
- Botolinum Toxin blocks for some time muscles making forehead furrow, frown lines and crow’s feet disappear for about 6 months. [More about Botox].
- Dermal fillers: We use hyaluronic acid in different concentrations to remove surface and deep wrinkles around the mouth, nose and cheeks. It is also used to delineate lips borderlines. This product lasts for about one year. For lips filling it may be used with local anesthesia, since injections on that area may hurt a lot. [More about Dermal fillers].
- Platelet-rich Plasma is a suspension obtained by autologous collection of blood which undergoes a centrifugation in combination with calcium chloride to activate the platelets. [More about Platelet-rich Plasma].